NORTH EAST MMA MEDIA – Rankings
NORTH EAST MMA Media PROFESSIONAL RANKINGS STANDARD and GUIDELINES
Standard and Guidelines for NORTH EAST MMA Media Professional rankings are as follows. For a professional MMA competitor to be considered for and or included in the NORTH EAST MMA Media professional ranking the fighter must meet the following criteria.
- Fighter must have fought as a professional on a northeast regional promotion card a minimum of two times.
- Fighter must have competed in an MMA bout within the last three years or be considered inactive.
- An MMA fighter must have competed in said weight class within last two years to be considered for weight class.
- Fighters who have signed a contract or deal to fight in the UFC will not be included in rankings.
NORTH EAST MMA Media Professional Rankings are based on the following.
• Fighter’s record
• Number of bouts
• Quality of opponents
• Opponent’s record
• Combined record of opponents
• Fighter’s activity or inactivity
• Fighter’s finish percentage rate via KO/TKO or submission
• Fighter’s ability and percentage rate to win via early finish
• Fighter’s ability to dominate opponents- Fighter’s ability to demonstrate improvement
• Total number of wins in the cage
• Winning percentage
• Fighter’s performance
• Fighters experience
• Fighter’s ability to win a northeastern regional professional title(s)
• Fighters will rarely be ranked above a fighter they have been defeated by.
- Fighter must have fought on a northeast regional promotion card a minimum of two times.
- Fighter must have competed in an MMA bout within the past three years or be considered inactive.
- Amateur MMA fighters who have turned professional in Mauy Thai, Kickboxing, Boxing, or Grappling will not be included in the NORTH EAST MMA Media amateur rankings. Turning professional will be considered official after debut is completed.
- An amateur MMA fighter must have competed in the weight class within the last two years to be considered for said weight class.
- Amateur fighters who have announced turning professional will be kept eligible for rankings until official pro debut is completed.